Available Full-Time Position: Assistant Houseparent/PE Teacher (This is one, combined position)
PE Teacher role:
- Assists in overseeing and instructing the students during daily PE times (2:30pm-3:45pm).
- Assist the Lead PE Teacher in managing/leading the PE class time with the group as a whole or working individually with a student as needed.
- Motivate the students to accomplish goals they may have thought they couldn't attain
Assistant Houseparent role:
- Assists the Houseparent couple with the students during the afternoon/evenings (4pm-9pm). Occassional weekends.
- In coordination with the Houseparents, will plan evening activities with the students.
- Serves as a mentor to the students.
- Encourage and motivate the students to work through their individual and family challenges.
- An active, mature faith in Christ
- Agrees with CMR Statement of Faith
- Called to work with young people by "doing life" with them
- High School diploma or equivalent required (some college preferred)
- Previous experience working with at-risk students is desirable.
If you are interested in applying, email your resume and cover letter to Clay Jarrell: firstname.lastname@example.org